Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ride with Tyson

Poor abused blog readers: I'm on a road trip in the Pacific Northwest right now. Of course, the first stop was the Gorge. Lots of pictures and maybe some more writing will be coming, but for now, have this. I will say the first day I got there was described by some locals as "the windiest day all summer". I sailed the Hatchery and it was extremely intense. More scary fun than my normal sessions, but it was a fun day overall.

Tyson Poor and the other pros were, as per usual, ripping. A couple days after the "extreme" day I flagged Ty down while he was sailing and had him sail with the mast-mounted camera. He kindly humored me and here is the result.

1 comment:

Sergey Menshikov said...

Good stuff, Aaron!
Just re-posted it on trickcam.com
Will study shove-it frames for sure!