Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack!

Yesterday I went to a physical therapist to find out if there was anything I could do to get back on the water soon. She dug around my ribs a bit and seemed to think that they were healing pretty well. She told me I ought get back into cardio so that it won't heal too stiff. I also was prescribed some exercises that will help me get my range of motion back (mainly lost due to me holding my arm like a broken wing these last few weeks). I also have been cleared to do some "light" windsurfing (whatever that means). But seriously I'm going to stick to the flat spots for a week or so in order to avoid stressing the injured area. Of course-- we're at the end of the season and the wind seems to be slowly going the way of the Dodo out here.

Maui is just a few short weeks away! I need to max it out at work now so I can relax a little more in the Pacific. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm beyond stoked about this trip.

My buddy Mac just came back from a sweet trip in the Baja peninsula.
I was going to go this year, but his write up was so good it made me feel like I made it anyway :-D. My buddies from the bay are going to San Carlos these next couple weeks. I hope they scored like the rest did!

I'm running downstairs right now to make my car battle ready! Yee!

No comments: