Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out of Office

So I'm going to be traveling through the Southeast, mostly for work, a little pleasure for a week. I don't expect any windsurfing to happen, unfortunately. It's a shame because during my last session on Tuesday, I was starting to feel like my old self. This injury thing has been a real bear. It's been good to be back on the water, but it took me a while to regain confidence in my sailing. Finally on Tuesday, I felt comfortable at speed. I wasn't afraid to jump or crash. I was going for it with no remorse, just as it should be.

Things I'm looking forward to:

- Seeing pictures of Josh's epic great lakes weekend with Dave
- Maui
- Seeing pictures from my Team Dawg and other bay area buddies who are heading to San Carlos this weekend
- Maui
- Seeing old buddies and going to watch the Gators (hopefully) stomp the Volunteers
- Did I mention I'm going to Maui?

Hope everyone gets some! (wind)

2 comments:

SlideHappySailor said...

If ya make it to Miami, we've got a decent rental operation called sailboards Miami. Josh can get you more info. the guy who had owned it last time I was there was Ovidio, though the wind seems to be skunked till we have a cold front. Have a fun trip!

Lano said...

Have a great time in Maui, best place in the world! Lots of posts please....