Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm a bad blogger

I know, I haven't written about Mexico yet. I suck. I've been very busy since I've gotten home and just haven't had the time or creative juices to get it done... I'll do it eventually!!!

Today I sailed 3rd Avenue on a 4.2 and 86L board. Slightly overpowered at times in the channel, which boasted the biggest swell I've ever seen at 3rd. I believe the ebb was 5+ knots... some occasional sets that were like big brown school buses trudging across the bay. Very cool.

I guess it was kinda cold, but I got away without gloves or boots and a 5/4... The sun was showing bright which I think helped quite a bit.

6 comments:

David said...

No gopro video or photos? Slacker!

Catapulting Aaron said...

I told you I was a bad blogger!

Waterturtle said...

Shame on you. You have to write while you're there and the creative juices are at their highest (with the help of Balenas).

When are you coming to CLT again?

Mo said...

No Baja chickens?

Outdrsmn said...

I thought maybe you just sold everything you own except your gear and decided to stay.

PeconicPuffin said...

just appalling.