Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I made my first 3 Vulcans on April 23rd. I made my next one on May 29th.
Sure, I've been sailing a little less than usual due to a variety of reasons, but it's amazing how I could have something working a month ago and completely lose it. Ok, that's not entirely true. In the last month, I've probably had 50 near misses. Get to the other side of the boom get a good hold, then something goes wrong. Typically sinking the tail whilst landing.
It's a fickle move. And I'm an inconsistent windsurfer. We'll see if "dialed" becomes a reality some day.
Posted by Catapulting Aaron at 8:07 AM