Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spring is Here?!

If yesterday didn't feel like a spring day, then I'm a pro windsurfer.

It was awesome. Well sorta. It was flooding pretty much everywhere so I ended up at Candlestick on a 4.7/97L combo. Lots of friends showed up to play in the warm air and cool water. I have been working on some new tricks, the kind that take a very, very long time to learn. I'll get into more detail on that one of these days. I've sailed 3 days in the last two weeks, which is pretty darn good, all things considered. This winter I think I've gotten about 5 planing windsurfing sessions, 15 LOS surfing sessions (Lay On Stomach), and 6 snowboarding sessions in Tahoe (snowy this year).

There is a lot of chatter about what "el niño" will mean to the West coast wind scene. Lots and lots of nay-sayers claiming it's going to be an awful wind season, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Who knows, maybe it will be even better and longer?

8 comments:

Sergey Menshikov said...

+1

Arnie said...

See my comments on what El Nino will do here: http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19616&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30 . All in all I don't think that it will be that bad actually.

Otherwise, it looks like things are turning around slowly with some teaser NW-wind days in between.

Read here about my windsurf adventures last weekend: http://www.pappasrock.com/blog.html

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

NaveenAli said...

Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and i will let know my friends as well.
canada florist
flower delivery canada
florists canada
valentine flowers to canada
Flowers Canada & Canada Flowers
send flowers canada
Canada Flower
Send Valentines Day Gifts to Canada
flowers in Canada
canadian florist
flowers online Canada
valentines day flowers Canada

trassy dicosta said...

I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
flower china
china flowers
china flower delivery
flowers to china
Valentines day Flowers China

Litasteve said...

Nice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to South Africa
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Colombia
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Denmark
Mothers Day Flowers Delivery to Netherlands

Litasteve said...

I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
Flowers - Flower store in UK

Hannah bolton said...

It’s a great site to see. That will help for improvisation of me. Will definitely marked as Bookmark.

voip service providers