March kinda flew by and I didn't really have time to post anything. I was traveling for work and pleasure a whole bunch.
Some of the things I did:
1. Rode the cog train up to the top of Pike's Peak:
2. Snowboarded at Arapahoe Basin:
3. Went Skeet Shooting in Georgia (no pictures, but honest, it happened).
4. Went Windsurfing in the San Francisco Bay at Coyote Point. (also no pictures, but the chop was "wow!")
5. Sailed Formula Gear at Sandy Point near Annapolis. (I really oughta buy new batteries for my camera).
So it's been an intense, crazy month, but definitely a really fun one... Looking forward to spring getting started strong here in the mid-atlantic... and of course, Windfest.